ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS :
We will make every effort to ensure that the design of the website and any other work done by us is error free; however, SMC will accept any responsibility for losses incurred because of malfunction of the website or any part of it. SMC will be the rightful owner of the website design, graphics and any programming code until the Client pays all outstanding accounts in full. Any work done by SMC will remain our property and copyright of SMC, unless otherwise agreed, and may be resold or commercially reproduced only with the permission of SMC Web Solution.
1. If you have paid half of the amount before the work begins, the rest will be paid immediately after the website starts. The maximum time limit for your outstanding payment will be 7 days. Otherwise the company can use its rights. Which can harm your website as if the designs created for your website will be lost. For which you will be responsible for yourself.
2. Due to non-payment of your outstanding balance, if the website is temporarily suspended, you will have to pay an extra fee of Rs. 1200 for starting again.
3. We look forward to providing better services to our customers. But to provide third party services on your website, you only speak for cooperation. If they do not provide services to your website or you have any harm in those services, then you do not have the right to make any claims on us.
4. We are offering you a service (website design) that is not refundable. So before making a payment to us, make sure that you have visited us in the website by visiting the website design work in the portfolio and you are happy. Then you have given us a chance to work. After the commencement of work, the payment made by you will not be refunded.
5. Our job is to create a beautiful website for you. Advertising by Google or other companies does not come in our jurisdiction. For which you do not have the right to make any claims from us. Therefore, after designing the website you can try using your Gmail account according to Google policy. If Google approves your account, then we will make the place for your Google ads on your website as per your specifications.
6. The company website has plans related to ‘website design’ as well as the facilities available with it. If you are interested in other features or discounts, then you email us. If the company considers you eligible, you will get a positive answer. You will not be able to make any claims on the company without email.
7. When we design a website, we buy and use hosting from other companies. You should make sure that we accept the agreement on your behalf to comply with all those terms and conditions. According to the terms of the hosting provider, we arrange the shared hosting for your website. For any reason, if your Hosting website violates the Hosting Provider rules Then the hosting provider has the right to terminate its services. Even then we keep your website design safe.
8. According to the terms of the shared hosting of the hosting provider, if you have fake visits to your website, or are being visited by you. In this condition the hosting provider reserves the right to suspend your website. According to various conditions of shared hosting, allow monthly 15,000 to 20000 visits to your website. If you want to visit more than this, then VPS You can use a service or a dedicated server. You have to pay us separately for this.
9. Our right to hosting your website will remain until we are providing services to you. By this time we are hosting you
Can not provide special details such as usernames and passwords. If you buy hosting and you have a username and password. In this condition anything in the website can be tampered with, we will charge you separately for the services.
10. The website designed by us will not be provided to you when you terminate our services. If you want to get the design while finishing the service, then you have to make a payment of Rs. 5500 / – separately for that.
11. In any dispute, the company’s decision will be final and valid.
12. Any dispute will be jurisdiction of Khandwa court.